TechTalk gives field-based RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT STAFF quick access to the expertise of highly qualified field practitioners, providing advice and support to the management of natural resources programmes and projects.
- Simply register by contacting us via the link below and we will set up a user account for you.
- Once you have logged in and completed a simple user profile, you can send your question to us.
- We will provide the answer online within 5 days.
- You can ask as many questions as you like, but please keep them to the point.
- Rural development
- Food Security
TechTalk’s experts answer queries relating to day-to-day problem solving of:
- Agricultural and environmental projects
- Assessing and monitoring food security
- Integrated farm management for commercial and subsistence units
- Crop production
- Livestock, draught/pack animals
- Fruit, vegetable and flower production
- Fish farming
- Energy crops
- Alternative energy
- Organic farming
- Pest and disease control
- Post-harvest storage, processing and marketing
- Water use and irrigation
- Environmental management and protection
- Project and programme management during planning and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluating progress; impact assessments
- Post project legacy support
- Project impact assessments
- Recording, analysis and decision making